Sunday, January 20, 2019

Week 1_Toan Tran

Personally I have never been one or at least thought I was one to dabble in business and marketing, but as my roommate reminded me once, "everything is business; business is everywhere," which I can definitely see now. Paul Graham's How to Start a Startup and Startup = Growth gave me some perspective into how businesses are begun. With a good team, efficient use of money, and a product or service people want, a business can be successful. So with that, I look forward to seeing how other countries brand themselves to a high level of national aesthetics and how my fellow classmates and I will create a startup for our selected country of interest. What stuck out to me the most about this article was when it says that the people a startup wants to hire are those who are described to be animals. And I completely agree, because those people would go the extra mile in getting the task done and incorporating their work heavily into their lives to show dedication and commitment. I have so much more to learn about business and marketing, but I am excited to see where the rest of this class takes us in that manner in addition to learning about other countries' national aesthetics.

Image result for everything is business

References:

Everything Is Business - Google Search. https://www.google.com/search?q=everything+is+business&rlz=1C5CHFA_enUS789US789&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjQ_YP1i4DgAhWTFjQIHZYBBrEQ_AUIDigB&biw=1440&bih=722#imgrc=woNvqepMKoBs5M: Accessed 22 Jan. 2019.

Graham, Paul. How to Start a Startup.

Graham, Paul. Startup = Growth.

No comments:

Post a Comment