Saturday, February 4, 2017

Week 5- Brett Monji

A country that achieves high national aesthetics is Canada.  Canada is known as a nice, welcoming country to anyone in the United States; however, it wasn’t always this way.  Since Canada is a country made of immigrants and territories own by both the French and the British, it had wildly differing points of view inside the country.  It was able to remake itself into a polite country known for saying “thank you” and “sorry” by accepting all the different backgrounds it had in itself.  To maximize its national aesthetics, Canada should strive to incorporate more immigrants cultures, and help take in refugees.

I would promote my product internationally by taking my idea of a network of people to help hikikomori to the Japanese government.  Hopefully by consulting them, they will nudge potential hikikomori my way to seek help, or they will tell me of known hikikomori that my company can reach out to.  Domestically, I would help other mental health organizations gain traction and publicity by advertising them on my website.


The internationality of Danish furniture shows the potential of companies to gain traction in other countries.  They firsthandedly display that a country’s style can become an internationally accepted, as the Danish furniture style gets incorporated into homes of differing countries.  One question I would have is can this sort of international growth be seen in other parts of day to day life?

No comments:

Post a Comment